Lone Pine Peak took center stage through the well-known Mobius Arch during this beautiful sunrise! The sky to camera left had lit up in beautiful pinks and reds, casting a warm glow over the arch and landscape. I was perched on a rock with a drop-off behind me, with two other people close beside me, since there are only a few good shooting positions at this location. I'm thankful to have arrived before sunrise to get one of those few good spots! Photographed in November 2021.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor