Lone Pine Peak took center stage through the well-known Mobius Arch during this beautiful sunrise! The sky to camera left had lit up in beautiful pinks and reds, casting a warm glow over the arch and landscape. I was perched on a rock with a drop-off behind me, with two other people close beside me, since there are only a few good shooting positions at this location. I'm thankful to have arrived before sunrise to get one of those few good spots! Photographed in November 2021.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor