Lone Pine Peak took center stage through the well-known Mobius Arch during this beautiful sunrise! The sky to camera left had lit up in beautiful pinks and reds, casting a warm glow over the arch and landscape. I was perched on a rock with a drop-off behind me, with two other people close beside me, since there are only a few good shooting positions at this location. I'm thankful to have arrived before sunrise to get one of those few good spots! Photographed in November 2021.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor