Here in California, in the winter time a light show happens on Pfeiffer Beach at Keyhole Arch. The Arch has been carved in the rock face by waves over time and around Winter Solstice the sun will set in the center of the Arch producing a natural glow with light streaming through the archway.
Be prepared to get there early to stake out your place in the sand. Patience will be required to restrain from throwing rocks at the tourists who dart in front of you with there little box cameras but the wait and restraint are worth the shots. On this day it was extremely windy where you had to either keep the lens cover on between shots to prevent the glass from pitting.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor