I've always been fascinated by the beauty of nature, and the Cliffs of Moher had been on my bucket list for a long time. Unfortunately, the weather report said there would be intermittent rain, but my adventurous spirit couldn't resist the challenge and set off early in the morning.
As I approached the cliffs, storm clouds loomed in the distance. The sky was a mix of dark and light shades of grey, and I could feel the electricity in the air. It was clear that the weather would be unpredictable, but I was ready to take my chances.
I started to hike along the rugged cliffside trail, and the wind began to pick up. I could hear the Wild Atlantic Ocean crashing into the rocks below. It was exhilarating. The smell of the salty sea wafted in the air. The recent rain enhanced the scent of the grassy hills. Thunder rumbled in the distance.
As I continued down the path, the rain started to pour down. But that didn't stop me. I was determined to reach the end of the trail. So I pushed through the rain, and my determination was rewarded. The view was absolutely spectacular.
When I stopped to take in the view, I noticed dolphins were swimming in the turbulent surf below. Thunder rolled through the vast landscape, and the smell of fresh-cut grass filled the air. It was a moment of pure awe and wonder.
I was so grateful that I had taken my chances on the weather and pushed through the storm. The view was worth every second of the journey along the rugged Cliffs of Moher on the stunning Irish Coast.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor