I've always been fascinated by the beauty of nature, and the Cliffs of Moher had been on my bucket list for a long time. Unfortunately, the weather report said there would be intermittent rain, but my adventurous spirit couldn't resist the challenge and set off early in the morning.
As I approached the cliffs, storm clouds loomed in the distance. The sky was a mix of dark and light shades of grey, and I could feel the electricity in the air. It was clear that the weather would be unpredictable, but I was ready to take my chances.
I started to hike along the rugged cliffside trail, and the wind began to pick up. I could hear the Wild Atlantic Ocean crashing into the rocks below. It was exhilarating. The smell of the salty sea wafted in the air. The recent rain enhanced the scent of the grassy hills. Thunder rumbled in the distance.
As I continued down the path, the rain started to pour down. But that didn't stop me. I was determined to reach the end of the trail. So I pushed through the rain, and my determination was rewarded. The view was absolutely spectacular.
When I stopped to take in the view, I noticed dolphins were swimming in the turbulent surf below. Thunder rolled through the vast landscape, and the smell of fresh-cut grass filled the air. It was a moment of pure awe and wonder.
I was so grateful that I had taken my chances on the weather and pushed through the storm. The view was worth every second of the journey along the rugged Cliffs of Moher on the stunning Irish Coast.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor