I love all the seasons in Minnesota, especially winter. Every season has something different to offer a photographer. Winter may be cold, but the snow creates interesting landscapes. Also, when the trees have lost their leaves, they make great silhouettes at sunset.
As the sun sets, I like to drive along the country roads looking for subjects to silhouette. The evening I took this photo, I was excited to see the moon rise. The moon rose quickly and I was able to get the color in the sky together with the moon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor