Iceland 2016, 5th trip and still as much fun to discover this so contrasted land. 2nd trip with my own vehicle and a new opportunity to explore the highland tracks. A forced stop at Aldeyjarfoss, for me one of the most beautiful falls.
Arrived under a fine rain, a starless night, in the morning always clouds, we descend to the fall because in Iceland you never know. Once installed, the eye waits for light. A few shots, Aldeyjarfoss is still as beautiful.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor