Iceland 2016, 5th trip and still as much fun to discover this so contrasted land. 2nd trip with my own vehicle and a new opportunity to explore the highland tracks. A forced stop at Aldeyjarfoss, for me one of the most beautiful falls.
Arrived under a fine rain, a starless night, in the morning always clouds, we descend to the fall because in Iceland you never know. Once installed, the eye waits for light. A few shots, Aldeyjarfoss is still as beautiful.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor