This is a panorama obtained by stitching together 15 images taken with the camera hold. These mountains are part of the Graian Alps. It is a 3006m elevation peak dividing the Peraciaval and the Arnas valley.
This photo was taken from the Arnas Valley side. A hike can reach the area to the Lago Dietro La Torre, and the photo was taken from just below the Lago Dietro La Torre.
We started our hike early in the morning and planned to be at the Lake by sunrise. We had a great forecast, but it got cloudy and foggy. However, when we reached the area, it started to clear, and we had a beautiful scene in front of us.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor