I studied Mongolia, the Gobi desert, and the Altain Mountain range during my school days. So, I got very excited when I booked my ticket for a photo expedition to Mongolia.
This picture is from my latest trip to Mongolia. This place is about 30mins drive from Olgii City.
We arrived well in advance to capture the sunrise over the Altai Mountains. We climbed a small hill, and the panoramic view of the Altai Mountains was breathtaking during the golden hour.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor