In October 2019, I spent a week in the magnificent region of Charlevoix. This region is well known for its fabulous landscapes. That day, I decided that sunset would be on the Isle-aux-Coudres, an island located in the middle of the St-Lawrence Seaway. I was drawn to the rock textures and lines pointing to the coloured clouds. I used my Leica DG wide-angle lens to capture this perfect moment.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor