In November this year my wife and I spent a week hiking in Forest Quarter, a region in the northwestern part of Lower Austria at the border to the Czech Republic. This image was taken in Meloner Au close to Arbesbach, a small remote protected area that we appreciate a lot. When we started in the morning, there was rather dense fog that cleared later on, leaving some glittering dewdrops. Finally the bright sunlight reached the forest flor. We took a rest in this place and enjoyed this exceptional expereince.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor