Any season at Yosemite National Park in California can provide the photographer with images that remain imprinted in one's mind. The fall colors season at Yosemite is truly spectacular most of the years. All one needs to do is to be awake, alert and ready to take in the spectacles at almost every stop.
Fern Spring can be a photographer's dream on any day, but what I found in 2009 was particularly beautiful and pristine. The water flow was particularly slow, lending itself to a time exposure since the light at Fern Spring can be tricky.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor