Evenings at Arches National Park in Utah, USA can bring some of the most amazing changes in light. As the clouds built up in the west, they became backlight by the setting sun. Even with the rock face in shadow the red color of the Southwest makes a dramatic contrast to the blue sky. Of all the places I have been, I have never seen a sky as blue as the Southwestern United States. I will be going back to Arches this coming summer to photograph the brilliant night skies of the area. This National Park never disappoints, and any time day is worth the visit.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor