Evenings at Arches National Park in Utah, USA can bring some of the most amazing changes in light. As the clouds built up in the west, they became backlight by the setting sun. Even with the rock face in shadow the red color of the Southwest makes a dramatic contrast to the blue sky. Of all the places I have been, I have never seen a sky as blue as the Southwestern United States. I will be going back to Arches this coming summer to photograph the brilliant night skies of the area. This National Park never disappoints, and any time day is worth the visit.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor