Ahhh, the excitement of the many forms the mist creates and changes right before my eyes within seconds can be overwhelming. The scene changes when it appears to be the perfect moment to click the shutter!
Normally, this lake is higher by about fifteen feet. So, on this day, I was able to catch the shoreline and the delineation of sand, rocks and water in a dream-like vision. The palette morphed into one of the pastels and a translucency that was definitely worthy of capturing.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor