There is no place I'd rather be on a calm autumn morning than watching the sunrise from an Adirondack lake. Although the sky was completely clear when we arrived at this lake, just as the pre-dawn light began to creep into the sky, puffy clouds began to build just as sunrise drew closer. As the sun crested above the horizon and bathed the landscape in the warm morning light, our souls glowed even brighter than the sunrise with happiness and appreciation.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor