In late September several years past, I was hiking in Doncaster River Park, located an hour and a half north of Montreal. I was surprised to see maple leaves so vividly red so early in the season. The bright leaf colour contrasts beautifully against the whiteness of the rapids in the river, and I took this picture as an intimate moment of the fall colour season. I always carry my camera when on nature hikes, as I never know what I will come across. I really appreciate the quality and the light weight of my Micro Four Thirds equipment.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor