This is the Middle Prong of Little River, located in the Tremont area of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee.
The leaves had been at peak color earlier in the week but a strong rainstorm removed a great deal of them the day before I captured this picture. Still, I thought this was a beautiful lively stream to perk up the mood of this wet, foggy afternoon.
After photographing this my wife and I sat on the wet ground and enjoyed a sandwich and drink while listening to the stream pass by and relaxing before moving on.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor