After more than 2 hours of walking to reach the mountain's peak, waiting for the sunset.
But we know the weather is something totally unexpected. The sky was full of dark clouds that I like so much, so I decided to change my lens to have a closer view of the mountains and the clouds.
I put my camera on the tripod and took the picture that I knew should have been in black and white to emphasize the dark mood atmosphere of the scene.
Seceda is a wonderful place to visit in every season during the year, and you can reach it by chair lift, too.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor