Due to Covid 19 restrictions, our access to photographic gems is limited. This was taken at a local beach, and is several images of varying ICM, then blended together. I like the impression of wind, sand, and the dune vegetation. My attempts at ICM are all experimental and usually hand held. After years of using a tripod, and trying to get everything in the photo sharp,I am enjoying the freedom of this type of photography and the artistic feel of the images.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor