Storms that clear around sunrise are what we photographers yearn for in Yosemite National Park. It provides opportunities for clifftop drama and incredible light to be conjoined in a photograph. The morning I made this photograph was no different, as there was a brief clearing in the storm. This clearing partially revealed the Three Brothers, which until this point in the morning, was completely covered by the mist. The calm waters of Merced River served as a perfect reflection pool for the photograph.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor