Storms that clear around sunrise are what we photographers yearn for in Yosemite National Park. It provides opportunities for clifftop drama and incredible light to be conjoined in a photograph. The morning I made this photograph was no different, as there was a brief clearing in the storm. This clearing partially revealed the Three Brothers, which until this point in the morning, was completely covered by the mist. The calm waters of Merced River served as a perfect reflection pool for the photograph.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor