It was a rainy day, the most exciting time to photograph the clouds and reflections. The weather was cool and damp allowing the color of the normally deep green color of the lake to appear blue. The clouds and sky and lake houses appeared as a mirror image. I set up my camera and tripod while trying to figure the best view to create a frame around the subject. I loved the contrast of the softness of the watery clouds with the textures of the frame.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor