It was a rainy day, the most exciting time to photograph the clouds and reflections. The weather was cool and damp allowing the color of the normally deep green color of the lake to appear blue. The clouds and sky and lake houses appeared as a mirror image. I set up my camera and tripod while trying to figure the best view to create a frame around the subject. I loved the contrast of the softness of the watery clouds with the textures of the frame.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor