I was in Yosemite in mid-January for a meeting at the hotel in the valley for several days. It was not a photography trip, but I brought camera equipment in hopes of finding an opportunity to get away from business and record the incredible scenery. Because of poor weather and extremely flat light, not many opportunities emerged and I finished my visit without much to show for it. We headed out of the valley in the early morning after an overnight dusting and I came across this view of the Cathedral Spires. The sky was brightening just enough to reveal some of the grandeur of these peaks. I set up my tripod and took many shots. This particular image is a stitched panorama of 3 medium format images and was by far the best result I had for the trip, and has ultimately found its way onto my wall as a very large print.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor