TAKE PART • WIN $100
This shot of the Laurentian mountains is from the summit of Mont Kaaikop, an hour and a half drive north of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. This is the first week of October and the peak of autumn colour season. I loved the saturated foliage and the layers of curves created by the consecutive peaks leading to the ski runs at Mount Tremblant (upper right) 50 km away.
The viewpoint was reached by a 6 km hiking trail with an ascent of 350 meters. The photograph was taken in mid afternoon with the massive clouds acting as a big softbox.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor