The day had been planned to walk one of the local woodlands that had become our go-to during the lockdowns and travel restrictions. The light had certainly not been in our favour and after a not too successful day of woodland and macro photography and a long trek back to the car, the thick cloud cover had started to break. As I was packing away the gear into the car my wife shouted "God-beams!" (other deities are available). Turning round to this magnificent sun-burst with no time to worry about composition I snatched what I thought to be the picture of the day. The drive home was distinctly happier than it could have been. Some days you have luck.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor