The day had been planned to walk one of the local woodlands that had become our go-to during the lockdowns and travel restrictions. The light had certainly not been in our favour and after a not too successful day of woodland and macro photography and a long trek back to the car, the thick cloud cover had started to break. As I was packing away the gear into the car my wife shouted "God-beams!" (other deities are available). Turning round to this magnificent sun-burst with no time to worry about composition I snatched what I thought to be the picture of the day. The drive home was distinctly happier than it could have been. Some days you have luck.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor