I love fog, and where I live, it is quite common during spring and fall. This was a cool, foggy November morning in a field behind my home, near Milton, Florida, in the USA. The trees are beautiful Live Oak trees which are very common in Florida. Their limbs spread gracefully outward and provide shade in the heat of the day and offer witchingly wicked silhouettes in the moonlight. My wife and I enjoy watching the deer eat and play in this field many mornings and late afternoons.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor