A very blue morning on the roiling sea. The storm clouds were intense, the rocks were very slippery, and the rain was about to begin, but the sight was beckoning. The perimeter of the rocks needed to be skirted, which was no easy task, especially with the thoughts of what might be swimming by me.
Scrambling up a boulder, setting up my tripod and waiting for the perfect light while thinking about the dangers of coming down to safety was in the back of my mind.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor