I came here to photograph some old docks and buildings and was delighted to find them in need of repair! I decided to plant myself and watch the sun rise. However, it was very cloudy and gave birth to a dreamy atmosphere--one in which there was very little differentiation between the water and the sky. The pilings appeared to be floating in a sea of clouds. It was truly a gift for me to see and feel as the mist gave way to this vision of infinity.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor