This is a moment I’ve been waiting for and almost missed - snow on Mount Diablo!
Yes, our local mountain received quite a bit of snow during our recent winter storms. It doesn't happen often, but with whacky weather everywhere, it's not surprising. It doesn't bring a bit of an Alpine feel to our area. California is holding on tight to winter, but we need more, so bring it on.
This view is from an unnamed but very cool little park in Pleasant Hill, looking towards downtown Walnut Creek with our mountain in the background.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor