While walking towards a one lane bridge, the fog appeared to be so viscous that I could not recognize the island that I knew to be beyond the bridge. It covered everything with a cocoon, yet allowed the muted colors of the mountain and island homes to emerge with a soft glow. I set up 'shop' and began to wait for the right moment in which to click the camera so that I might catch the light that was gently encapsulating the island.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor