While walking towards a one lane bridge, the fog appeared to be so viscous that I could not recognize the island that I knew to be beyond the bridge. It covered everything with a cocoon, yet allowed the muted colors of the mountain and island homes to emerge with a soft glow. I set up 'shop' and began to wait for the right moment in which to click the camera so that I might catch the light that was gently encapsulating the island.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor