Grotte de choranche is a beautiful cave system in Vercors Department in France. Very few people travel this place. I was doing a course in Neuromodulation in Grenoble when my wife told me about these beautiful caves. You can pick a bus from Grenoble to Saint Marcellin, which is very convenient and from Saint Marcellin, you can book a taxi to reach this gorgeous place. This is a privately owned property and they take you inside in groups.
It was very difficult to keep pace with the group as I was busy taking various compositions while the guide rapidly finished his description. I found I was always left behind only to find my way to next point, it was scary as lights are lit only till guide is there. However I would strongly recommend this place as it has very typical thread like white stalactites which like like icicles. Even the people here are very generous and kind.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor