Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Grotte de choranche is a beautiful cave system in Vercors Department in France. Very few people travel this place. I was doing a course in Neuromodulation in Grenoble when my wife told me about these beautiful caves. You can pick a bus from Grenoble to Saint Marcellin, which is very convenient and from Saint Marcellin, you can book a taxi to reach this gorgeous place. This is a privately owned property and they take you inside in groups.
It was very difficult to keep pace with the group as I was busy taking various compositions while the guide rapidly finished his description. I found I was always left behind only to find my way to next point, it was scary as lights are lit only till guide is there. However I would strongly recommend this place as it has very typical thread like white stalactites which like like icicles. Even the people here are very generous and kind.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor