Grotte de choranche is a beautiful cave system in Vercors Department in France. Very few people travel this place. I was doing a course in Neuromodulation in Grenoble when my wife told me about these beautiful caves. You can pick a bus from Grenoble to Saint Marcellin, which is very convenient and from Saint Marcellin, you can book a taxi to reach this gorgeous place. This is a privately owned property and they take you inside in groups.
It was very difficult to keep pace with the group as I was busy taking various compositions while the guide rapidly finished his description. I found I was always left behind only to find my way to next point, it was scary as lights are lit only till guide is there. However I would strongly recommend this place as it has very typical thread like white stalactites which like like icicles. Even the people here are very generous and kind.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor