Gates of the Valley, also known as Valley View, is one of the classic photo locations in Yosemite National Park which was in my bucket list. It was a long wait as this location shows the best colours during afternoon and at sunset. As the day progressed shadows started in the meadow across the river, climbed up the Cathedral Rocks to the left, and then climbed the face of El Capitan. I was trying to capture a lot of different views. I was trying to photograph the whole scene with nice golden orange tints reflected in the river.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor