In February of this year (2019) southeastern Washington state where I live received a good deal of snow. I live in the small town of Prosser, Washington. One morning towards the end of February I ventured out on the highway leading to a viewpoint that overlooks the town and the valley. As I arrived at the viewpoint I noticed a smaller tree was covered in frost. Actually it looked perfectly covered in frost all over. To me it looked beautiful and I braved the frigid temperatures and was able to photograph its beauty that morning.
I had to up my ISO to 500 to give enough light to the photo. For anyone wanting to visit Prosser I would recommend coming in summer or fall to view the wineries and vineyards in our area.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor