In February of this year (2019) southeastern Washington state where I live received a good deal of snow. I live in the small town of Prosser, Washington. One morning towards the end of February I ventured out on the highway leading to a viewpoint that overlooks the town and the valley. As I arrived at the viewpoint I noticed a smaller tree was covered in frost. Actually it looked perfectly covered in frost all over. To me it looked beautiful and I braved the frigid temperatures and was able to photograph its beauty that morning.
I had to up my ISO to 500 to give enough light to the photo. For anyone wanting to visit Prosser I would recommend coming in summer or fall to view the wineries and vineyards in our area.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor