This place is beautiful in every season. It is located in Appenzell, Switzerland. At the beginning of winter, when some frost was already spreading, the lake was not yet completely frozen. Shortly before the whole valley disappeared in thick fog and the last rays of sun broke through the approaching mist, I took this picture. Then I waited 1 hour, hoping that the fog would disappear again, it started to be dark and I was still in the grey soup, so my dog and I was happy to hike down and go home.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor