This place is beautiful in every season. It is located in Appenzell, Switzerland. At the beginning of winter, when some frost was already spreading, the lake was not yet completely frozen. Shortly before the whole valley disappeared in thick fog and the last rays of sun broke through the approaching mist, I took this picture. Then I waited 1 hour, hoping that the fog would disappear again, it started to be dark and I was still in the grey soup, so my dog and I was happy to hike down and go home.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor