This place is beautiful in every season. It is located in Appenzell, Switzerland. At the beginning of winter, when some frost was already spreading, the lake was not yet completely frozen. Shortly before the whole valley disappeared in thick fog and the last rays of sun broke through the approaching mist, I took this picture. Then I waited 1 hour, hoping that the fog would disappear again, it started to be dark and I was still in the grey soup, so my dog and I was happy to hike down and go home.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor