A few years ago, in the beginning of October, I was hiking in the beautiful Mt-Tremblant National Park. Suddenly I heard a small waterfall. Approaching the location, I saw this magnificent red maple leaf lying on a rock surrounded by green reflections. Not only a sign of autumn, our national flag is a representation of this leaf. This flag has become the principal and most recognizable national symbol of Canada. I installed my tripod very low and I put a polarizing filter on my lens to perform a 1.6 sec. exposure. This photograph reminds me the beauty and diversity of my gorgeous country.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor