A cold September day at Jackson Lake Lodge in 2018 resulted in a sudden darkening of the skies and a burst of snow onto the Grand Tetons. Being in the right place and the right time, this image was made with awe and admiration of the spectacular cloud formation. I did not get wet...it stayed far away!
I am always on the look-out for unusual light and mood that will capture the essence of the time spent at a specific location.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor