A cold September day at Jackson Lake Lodge in 2018 resulted in a sudden darkening of the skies and a burst of snow onto the Grand Tetons. Being in the right place and the right time, this image was made with awe and admiration of the spectacular cloud formation. I did not get wet...it stayed far away!
I am always on the look-out for unusual light and mood that will capture the essence of the time spent at a specific location.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor