A cold September day at Jackson Lake Lodge in 2018 resulted in a sudden darkening of the skies and a burst of snow onto the Grand Tetons. Being in the right place and the right time, this image was made with awe and admiration of the spectacular cloud formation. I did not get wet...it stayed far away!
I am always on the look-out for unusual light and mood that will capture the essence of the time spent at a specific location.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor