It was July 2019,, I visited a rocky coastline area of south Sumatra ISland, namely Gigi Hiu.. Geographically, Lampung is the nearest city and it takes 5 hours to reach this location from Lampung because of bad road condition.
I planned my trip coinciding with the new moon phase of the month with a hope that weather will be clear and I can shoot some astro images there.
It is one of the images from that night and I purposely shoot from a low angle with a hope that, I can catch some reflections of stars.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor