It was July 2019,, I visited a rocky coastline area of south Sumatra ISland, namely Gigi Hiu.. Geographically, Lampung is the nearest city and it takes 5 hours to reach this location from Lampung because of bad road condition.
I planned my trip coinciding with the new moon phase of the month with a hope that weather will be clear and I can shoot some astro images there.
It is one of the images from that night and I purposely shoot from a low angle with a hope that, I can catch some reflections of stars.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor