To gaze at this site was mind-bending. It looked as if someone had sectioned a piece of earth and placed it on the floor over a body of water. But, in actuality, it was a combination of dense mist forming thick clouds and skirts of fog on top of the mountains.
The rock formations were so unique that I wanted to encompass all of them while maintaining the softness provided by the clouds within the valley. However, exposing the clouds without blowing them out and keeping the shadows at a minimum was a challenge.
If I were to imagine what another planet would look like, this would be it!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor