This was taken at sunrise on Hunting Island Beach in South Carolina. One of my favorite places to do photography. You never know what colors will appear at sunrise. I also enjoy the quiet and stillness as you wait for the sun to peek above the horizon. There are a multitude of compositions available with all the trees in the boneyard. You are only limited by your imagination. It also changes often because of the various storms and hurricanes. So it is a little different each trip.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor