This was taken at sunrise on Hunting Island Beach in South Carolina. One of my favorite places to do photography. You never know what colors will appear at sunrise. I also enjoy the quiet and stillness as you wait for the sun to peek above the horizon. There are a multitude of compositions available with all the trees in the boneyard. You are only limited by your imagination. It also changes often because of the various storms and hurricanes. So it is a little different each trip.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor