TAKE PART • WIN $100
This Autumn shot was taken on the eastern part of the USA, Lubec, Maine, where the iconic red & white banded light house, West Quoddy, rests overlooking the Atlantic and Grand Manan Island in Canada. This is where the Sun kisses the US first, and I was thrilled to have the chance to try and capture the moment. The greatest difficulty was not getting up at 3 a.m., but fighting off armies of flying bugs like no-see-ums, and midges. In spite of this challenge, to witness this sight was worth it all. Opposites that make for beauty, I learned from the education Aesthetic Realism founded by Eli Siegel, like warmth & coolness, dark & light, to name a few, were in their full glory.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor