Located the foot of the Black Cuillins near Glenbrittle are the beautifully crystal-clear blue Fairy Pools on the Brittle River. A series of pools and waterfalls can be found along this 2.4 km trail. You need to carry your Neos boots to wade into the river for these shots. It is a paradise for waterfalls. The riverbed is covered by colored rocks and the Black Cuillins act as a beautiful background.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor