Located the foot of the Black Cuillins near Glenbrittle are the beautifully crystal-clear blue Fairy Pools on the Brittle River. A series of pools and waterfalls can be found along this 2.4 km trail. You need to carry your Neos boots to wade into the river for these shots. It is a paradise for waterfalls. The riverbed is covered by colored rocks and the Black Cuillins act as a beautiful background.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor