While the day started with thick fog on the flower fields, it was about 15 minutes after sunrise that the first rays of sunlight touched the hyacinths. This image was taken somewhere in the north west of the Netherlands. While processing this image, I was reminded (in a very vivid manner) of the scent of these flowering hyacinths - a treat to some, but after spending a considerable amount of time capturing these flowers, I think I've had my share for this year.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor