Magnolia Plantation and Gardens is a popular place for tourists and photographers. This photo was taken in the Magnolia garden in late afternoon in an area I called "Peacock Alley". This name was given for a Peacock who frequented this area. I revisited this area and location many times during a spring weekend to get the right lighting and weather conditions in the spring when the flowers were at their best bloom. The lighting can be difficult so some patience may be required. In this photo the right lighting highlights were present which help to lead your eye down the path and past the arch.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor