Magnolia Plantation and Gardens is a popular place for tourists and photographers. This photo was taken in the Magnolia garden in late afternoon in an area I called "Peacock Alley". This name was given for a Peacock who frequented this area. I revisited this area and location many times during a spring weekend to get the right lighting and weather conditions in the spring when the flowers were at their best bloom. The lighting can be difficult so some patience may be required. In this photo the right lighting highlights were present which help to lead your eye down the path and past the arch.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor