While the day started with thick fog on the flower fields, it was about 15 minutes after sunrise that the first rays of sunlight touched the hyacinths. This image was taken somewhere in the north west of the Netherlands. While processing this image, I was reminded (in a very vivid manner) of the scent of these flowering hyacinths - a treat to some, but after spending a considerable amount of time capturing these flowers, I think I've had my share for this year.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor