Every spring, these green plants are always the first to bloom in my backyard, here in my home town of Toronto Canada. Honestly, I never paid close attention to them but after seven weeks of lockdown, I have been looking closely at every single plant and flower with much more detail and attention than before and appreciating their beauty. This is not exactly a grand landscape I'm used to but with the lack of travel, macro has become one of the best ways to keep my photography skills sharp, especially during this sprint season!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor