Every spring, these green plants are always the first to bloom in my backyard, here in my home town of Toronto Canada. Honestly, I never paid close attention to them but after seven weeks of lockdown, I have been looking closely at every single plant and flower with much more detail and attention than before and appreciating their beauty. This is not exactly a grand landscape I'm used to but with the lack of travel, macro has become one of the best ways to keep my photography skills sharp, especially during this sprint season!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor