TAKE PART • WIN $100
Iceland 2016, 5th trip and still as much fun to discover this so contrasted land. 2nd trip with my own vehicle and a new opportunity to explore the highland tracks. A forced stop at Aldeyjarfoss, for me one of the most beautiful falls.
Arrived under a fine rain, a starless night, in the morning always clouds, we descend to the fall because in Iceland you never know. Once installed, the eye waits for light. A few shots, Aldeyjarfoss is still as beautiful.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor