This place is beautiful in every season. It is located in Appenzell, Switzerland. At the beginning of winter, when some frost was already spreading, the lake was not yet completely frozen. Shortly before the whole valley disappeared in thick fog and the last rays of sun broke through the approaching mist, I took this picture. Then I waited 1 hour, hoping that the fog would disappear again, it started to be dark and I was still in the grey soup, so my dog and I was happy to hike down and go home.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor