I was returning home from one of Wiltshire's most epic autumnal outings. I was blessed with beautiful cloud inversions and transformed idyllic countryside landscapes.
Just as I drove past the little village of Pewsey, I could not resist but make a stop in the nearby Savernake Forest - conditions were absolutely insane. I loved the rusty, orange colours mixed with mist and the alley between tall trees. I spent a couple of hours looking for ideal compositions when I came across this scene.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor