I have worked 12 years in various parts of Indonesia. It was during 2016-'20 I worked in south Kalimantan Dist. I find this south Kalimantan is not as popular tourist destinations like Bali or Java island. yet, I often mesmerized by the raw natural beauty of this south kalimantan Dist.
It was one of day from first week of Feb'19, I went out to capture this amazing sunrise from coastal side of Java Sea.
I used my Sony A7RIII and my old 24-105 canon mount camera with adaptor to capture this moment.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor