It was in 2016 for the first time I visited North Sikkim Dist. of Sikkim State. Immediately I fell in love with the landscape of it.
In March'21 I planned to revisit this place and capture the awesomeness of this district. I started my journey from Lachen in the very early morning and when I finally crossed the Kala Pathar for Gurudongmar lake, I able to locate this rugged terrain and I found only one Byson roaming on this vast landscape.
I try to scale the vastness using Byson as living element.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor