Wildflowers bloom all around Grand Teton National Park, but I particularly loved the ones at Colter Bay.
I stopped at this spot every week for five months, watching how this scene would unfold through the changing seasons. Some days were clear, some stormy. Some days were muddy, and some were covered in snow. But on this particular day, the sunset was soft with a warm glow. The wildflowers were vibrant and in full bloom. The warm summer breeze filled the air while a storm brewed in the distance. I can still smell the flowers when I look at this photo.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor