Wildflowers bloom all around Grand Teton National Park, but I particularly loved the ones at Colter Bay.
I stopped at this spot every week for five months, watching how this scene would unfold through the changing seasons. Some days were clear, some stormy. Some days were muddy, and some were covered in snow. But on this particular day, the sunset was soft with a warm glow. The wildflowers were vibrant and in full bloom. The warm summer breeze filled the air while a storm brewed in the distance. I can still smell the flowers when I look at this photo.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor