It was a small vacation to Skye to shoot at several places. Very nice island, and we wanted to shoot dramatic skies in the area. After a heavy climb morning walking to the old man of storr we've finished the day at Neist Point. Sadly the weather at Skye during Easter was very sunny: they haven't had this weather for many years so early in the year (Easter). So no dramatic skies sadly enough. But taking the conditions as they are gives a great shot and i even won a contest with it.
Most of the time we see Neist Point with a dramatic sky, but this time it's very nice sunset shot, you don't see that often and that's making this picture special. We've won a 3 week trip to New Zealand with this photo.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor